Spark Math is a fun and engaging way to learn math at home! Each simple, straightforward math game is designed for parent and student to grow critical math concepts as they play. Often, parents are unsure how to help their pre-kindergartener or kindergartener develop math skills at home. Spark Math is here to help!
The activities in Spark Math have direct, easy-to-follow instructions, and include user-friendly vocabulary and explanations of skills– perfect for kids to understand, and exactly what adults need to be comfortable with numbers! And the best part is…kids don’t even realize they are learning because they’re having a blast!
- 40 fun, engaging games designed for development of preK Math skills
- Materials and pieces needed to play all the games, including
- 50 piece 2-color counter set
- 50 piece play coin set (20x pennies, 10x nickles, 10x dimes, 10x quarters)
- deck of playing cards
- 6x dice
- 28 piece domino set
- 2x dry-erase markers (2 different colors)
- 2x number cubes (dice with numbers instead of dots)
- 6x paper bags (lunch bag size)
- 12in x 9in dry-erase board
- 36 inches of yarn
- Guidebook with introduction to early numeracy and math strategies and a breakdown of all grade-level math thinking strategies